Tuesday, January 11, 2011

my senior photos.

Today I'm gonna share my ideas for my senior pictures.
I want Tom Schmidt to do my senior photos, so all of the reference photos are from him.

I want a few themes going for my senior photos. First, I want a classic shoot. Me in just some regular clothes in a regualr outdoor scene; nothing flashy or extra. Something like this...






Then, I want something dressier. I don't like being dressed up very much, but I do enjoy putting on some pretty/fancy clothes for an hour or two for a shoot. I'm thinking some things like this...




Something where the background is almost as dominant.

There aren't any photos for this next idea because I don't think he's had a client that likes photography as much as I do before, but I want some pictures with me & Hunter (my camera). Like me taking pictures of the person taking my pictures. Hahaha. How corny; maybe not that idea. But some pictures with my camera.

I also want some sunny/yellow pictures. In a lot of my pictures I mix in a yellow/nutral tint that sometimes makes my photos look like they're bathed in light. Other times it gives the photos a vintage-y look. I want something like this...







This next one doesn't have any photos either. But I want to go to Cave Springs, which is local to Raytown, put a wooden chair in the river, then sit on it. I wanna be in something flowy-ish. & I want them to have that yellowish look that a lot of my pictures have & the ones above have. It'll be cute.

Last, I want a studio look. I want some pictures taken in the actual studio with the studio lights & wind machines, like this...




Also, I want some less dramatic studio shots. Like this...








So far, these are all the boring/cliche ideas I have, hahaha. I'm sure I'll come up with more. But what makes me the most excites is that I can just see in my mind the excitement these people had on their faces when they saw how well their images turned out.
I can't wait until I get to shoot mine & then have that look on my very own face. I love Tom Schmidt's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment