Saturday, January 15, 2011

my little sister's hair.

For some reason, my mother wanted me to take pictures of my little sister today because she got her hair done.
Larissa hates it. I don't blame her. My sister has red hair, & when you go into a hair salon, you can't just get root touch up. You need to redo the whole color so it's the same red. Well, this lady didn't do that.
Apparently, she just put more red on Larissa's roots, left the rest of her hair the brownish color it's faded to, & then put blonde highlights underneath her hair, then like two highlights (literally only two) on the top. It looks..odd. But when it's up, it's pretty.




It took so much work just to get her to smile seriously. & I don't even take her serious smile seriously. That's why I try to get her laughing.




She's sillier than anything. It's almost impossible to get a legit picture like my mom wants. Hahahaha.

& she is obsessed with hair bows & flowers. I didn't end up getting her anything for Christmas (oops), but I was going to get her a cute turquois hair flower from Forever21. She loves them.






A.

No comments:

Post a Comment