Monday, February 22, 2010

raytown had a snowday today, which we'll have to make up somehow, & everyone will complain about even though they were gun-ho for a snowday.
if you don't want to make it up, don't hope for a snowday. simple.

but kayla wasn't out of school, so of course i had to convince her to skip & go somewhere with me :)



we went to westport to get bubble tea. i had to get shaken chai bubble tea cus they were out of coconut :( it was actually pretty gross until the ice melted & diluted the chai.
by the counter where they make & give you your tea, they have all different kinds of flyers that advertise random things in westport/downtown. i haven't checked out this photographer yet.

& i almost peed my pants when i saw tea drops opened in another location!

after bubble tea we went to see valentine's day. it was pretty cute. really funny. kinda depressing.

& this is the reason raytown has a snow day. i hate snow. hate it, hate it, hate it.

so, funny story.
my boyfriend & i have been going out for 10 months now. before we started going out, we'd hangout in my basement & watch movies & tv & fight. play fight. it's pretty fun. while we were fighting one time, i lost his pen. my couch just ate it. we looked & looked & it was absolutely nowhere.
well today, while fighting, my couch ate my phone. so i had to lift my entire couch to find it, but i found the pen, too. after 10 months! he was pretty happy :), haha.


i wish i'd remembered my memory card :/



a.

No comments:

Post a Comment