Tuesday, February 23, 2010

i took a fabulous trip to westport today with brittany & royal! a very last minute thing. something to cheer me up after my second time failing my test to get my permit. i'm 17, by the way. since you can take it two times each time, i've technically failed it four times now.
i know i can drive. i don't care if missouri knows i can drive. i know. & that's all that matters.

anyway, the shoot was..very cold. so i didn't consider it an actual shoot, because i only took 88 photos. a record low. but here are some of themmm.






this is the lovely brittany tilander. a very talented photographer & hilarious girl.

uptown theater.

a sidewalk in westport. i love westport :)


after westport we took a trip to the coffee shop right next to my highschool called benetti's to visit joe, but he wasn't working. & i had absolutely no money, so i took photos instead.


i wish it had been warmer so my fingers wouldn't have been too frozen to click the shutter.





a.

No comments:

Post a Comment