Monday, July 25, 2011

Update

I haven't updated on the shoots I've been doing in a while.




A couple weeks ago I took pictures of Jake & my dog, Oscar, in a little clearing by my mom's house.





Then a couple days after that, I had a shoot with Frankie in the same spot.
I want to reshoot Frankie, because I am not at all satisfied with this work. But at least she likes them.







Then a couple days after THAT, I did a couples shoot for Lexi & Stephen at Cave Springs. They really are one of the cutest couples there is. They compliment each other so well. It's always a very good thing if you can make your boyfriend/girlfriend laugh as easily as they make each other laugh.




& yesterday I did a shoot with Cassie, who needed updated photos for her modeling portfolio. She has an interview today at five-thirty, & I hope my pictures are good enough for it.


For more photos, go onto my Facebook.











A.

No comments:

Post a Comment